My price ranges from £500
(reduced coverage on off-peak days) to £1500
and is determined by date, location and length of coverage.
In order to obtain a quote for your wedding please e-mail me
the following information:
1. Your planned wedding date.
2. The time of the ceremony. Also, if you've agreed any other timings for the day (such as the wedding breakfast or first dance) then please let me know.
3. All locations that I'll be required to attend (eg bride's home, ceremony venue, reception venue, other photoshoot locations), ideally, with postcodes.
4. The number of hours coverage that you require. 8-9 hours is the most popular and covers bridal preps to first dance. Very occasionally, typically on off-peak days, I'm also willing to offer 2-4 hours which allows me to cover just the essentials.
What will you receive?
8-9 hours coverage yields between 500-700 finished images with a licence to print and distribute to friends and family.
1. All your photos will be tweaked to perfection by me using state-of-the-art digital processing software.
2. Approx. 200 of your images will be converted to black and white (you will also receive these images in colour.)
3. You will receive both high res images for printing - these print beautifully at A2 (16.5 x 23.4 inches) - and low res images for viewing on your computer or e-mailing to friends.
4. I'll post a selection of your photos online asap (generally within 4 days of the wedding) and you will receive your images by post within 1-2 weeks.
5. Most importantly I grant you a licence to print and distribute your photos to family and friends. This means that you can source your own prints and album and provide friends and family with copies of your photos.